Monday, June 24, 2013

Make Up Review: Nichido Lip Pencils in Rosette and Blaze



Hi Derps!
This would be my first time to take a make- up review since I am so addicted to make-up products.



Okay, First of all pardon me if my grammars are not as good as any bloggers.  Or anyone who are very proficient in English







I’ve been using Nichido Lipstick products since I started to work in a very demanding company. That was Nichido Matte Lipsticks in coral shade. ( forgot the name eh). It really glides on a normal lips but not in a dry lips as mine. Since it’s a matte lippie, they also added gloss if you are into matte. Praise God!
Anyway, Nichido Lip Pencils has 3 to 4 color, I think? But I only get 2 for the mean time. I bought the Rosette and Blaze. I really love rose color on my lips. It looks so youthful and fresh. That’s why I choose Rosette. But unfortunately, Rosette looks nude on my lip. I bought it at Watsons for 100php, very affordable right? 


I  am fan of pin-up make-up style like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. Winged-Eye Liner on eyes and a bold red lips was very sexy look to me (Rarrr..). And this Blaze lip pencil was a really good start if you want to achieve very prominent red lips like Anne Curtis. It was also a hundred bucks in Robinson’s Dept. Store.


This two lip pencil was very pigmented as I made a swatch on it.


 Nichido Lip Pencil in Rosette


 Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze

I also tried it my lips. NOTE: You have to use lip balm before applying the product for a good result.

The product weighs 0.04 oz. Or 1.14g. Allergy-tested and expires after 2years upon opening.

PROS and CONS:

-         This lip pencils is very helpful special for those starters like me who wanted to achieve defined lips
-          What I hate about this product? The tip of this lip pencil easily broke because of it’s semi-creamy texture.That’s why you have to get some extra care while sharpening.
-          A 100php is a worth.
-          The quality of this product was impressive.
-          Great color for Pinays.
-          I doesn’t stay too long, you need to re-apply specially after you ate or drink.

MY VERDICT:
*I personally love this product, For now. Will I buy this again? Of course! Until I don’t see any lip pencil that will suits me much.

That’s it, pancit! See you on my next blog..

Ba-bye!

LoveLots,

Derp



No comments:

Post a Comment